Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Ginger, Female Doctor!

I give you... the Doctor.  If he were ginger.  And female.  And... me.


This is what happens when I have writer's block.  I buy toys and apparently, dress up like the Doctor.
I am not, incidentally, orange (better known as Hollywood tan).  The blue sonic screwdriver light appears to be interfering with an accurate portrayal of my fish belly pallor (hence the picture below).

I think we all know what I'm going to be doing this year for Halloween.

 
I very nearly chickened out on this but I intentionally said something was coming so that I couldn't back out!
I am the Doctor!  Hear me say "What?"
I also very nearly put a tie around my head and entitled it "You're mister thick thickity thick face from thicktown thickannia. And so is your Dad!" but I couldn't find a tie.  Oh well, in the meantime, this will have to do.

8 comments: