Friday, March 25, 2016

Commission Black Ops Review + Bonus

This was not something I had considered examining as I'm leaving for the JVZoo occasion early tomorrow morning but I had a number of individuals message me and ask me about it. I decided to get evaluation access and examine it out for myself.

As you can probably think by the name Commission BlackOps is a training item that teaches how to do affiliate marketing. It focuses mainly on the JVZoo platform but the methods it teaches you will deal with just about any type of affiliate platform.

Ill be honest, I personally don't like reading PDF training, probably due to the fact that I invest so much time looking at a computer screen reading/ writing computer code, so I did not go over the PDF. I did go over the video training which covers the exact same things as the printed training.

The very first thing I saw about the training was that there is a logo introduction video that you need to watch each time. While the intro is cool and well done I personally never liked it when courses have these introduction videos. I constantly believed to myself. I do not must you to tell me what Im supervising and over. To be fair though, that's simply a pet peeve of mine and it might not frustrate most individuals as it does me. That though the quality of the videos from a technical stand point is stop good. The are well made in both the video and in the audio.

The video training is broken up into 5 different modules that have names that stick to the "black ops" style of the course. While these are fun names they are not very detailed and makes it a little tough to bear in mind which module you have to go back to if you wish to take another look at a particular part of the training.

The first 2 modules of the training are very fundamental and are definitely created for the total rookie. How to get testimonial access etc. For lots of individuals these may be largely an evaluation or something they can avoid all together.

The rest of the training is centered around e-mail marketing. I consider myself pretty well established as an e-mail marketer when examining the training there where times that I composed things down because some of the things he pointed out where things I did not even recognize and things I want to be doing in my future campaigns.



If your a bit more seasoned than you can skip the first module or 2 however I still have no doubt that you are going to learn things from this training (I did). Because this training was something that believed me a thing or two and is being offered at a really low price its simple for me to state:

No comments:

Post a Comment